What is a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle?
It may not be new, but the reputation never wears out. A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) is, first and foremost, a Toyota. So you are starting out with a used vehicle that has the same quality and dependability that Toyotas are famous for when they are new. Every Certified Toyota must pass a rigorous 160-point quality assurance inspection performed by a factory-trained technician.
- Minimum 6-months / 10,000 kms Powertrain and Roadside Assistance coverage
- Warranty honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S
- 160-point quality assurance inspection
- Zero deductible
- Extensive mechanical and appearance reconditioning process
- 7 days or 1,500 kms exchange policy
- First free oil change
- CarProof® vehicle history reports