1st Year Apprentice Technician
Destination Toyota Burnaby currently has an exciting opportunity for a 1st year Automotive Apprentice Technician to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
- Generous compensation structure.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and Development support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
As part of our team, your duties will include:
- Properly complete the services and/or repairs with high quality in a timely manner to help deliver exceptional customer service.
- Execute routine check-up; provide recommendations regarding their vehicles.
- Working with other Express Lube Techs to provide efficient Oil Change Service.
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Including oil and tire changes and basic automotive repairs, as assigned by management.
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Assist in other service department roles as required by management
- Completed the BCIT Toyota Foundations course or similar level one apprentice course with exam completed and passed is required.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be capable of dead lifting a minimum 50 lbs.
- Have a valid British Columbia driver's license.
- Be able to operate both manual shift and automatic equipped vehicles
- Be willing to follow policies and procedures as outlined in the operation of the Fixed Operations Department.
- Be committed to consistently delivering high quality level of customer service.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.