2014 Toyota Tacoma Vancouver
Meet the 2014 Toyota Tacoma
The 2014 Toyota Tacoma has arrived at Destination Toyota! Built for action and ready for anything, the 2014 Toyota Tacoma delivers power, versatility, affordability and dependability into one of the best looking pickup trucks in its class.
A Look for All Tastes
No matter what your personal style is, you're sure to find a Tacoma to match. With 3 levels of access cabs, the Tacoma is sure to deliver whatever level of access you need. Regular Cab with two doors, the Access Cab with two front full-opening and two rearward-opening access doors or the Double Cab with four full-opening doors for five passengers, the choice is yours.
Rugged and Durable
The interior of the 2014 Tacoma, while stylish and refined, is designed and engineered to take years of wear with very little tear. After all, it's a pick up truck so you shouldn't have to worry about wrecking the upholstery with dirty boots. In fact, Toyota's SofTex revolutionary seat material makes cleanup easy and helps preserve the look and feel of your interior long after your first road trip.
The Destination Difference
If you're interested in the 2014 Toyota Tacoma, contact us or visit us at 4451 Still Creek Drive in Burnaby. One visit to Destination Toyota and you'll quickly understand why we are amongst the most recognizable and trusted auto dealerships in Vancouver. Our values are:
- Integrity - All business is conducted in a responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Superior service - We aim to exceed customer expectations by always thinking and acting with the guests in mind
- People - We believe in the future of the organization and strive to create an inspiring work environment which enable our team to perform and grow
- Planet - Be a responsible global citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities
- Citizenship - We support the communities in which we live and work
These are the values that we believe in at Destination Toyota and we'd be happy to show you personally!