Destination Toyota Burnaby currently has an exciting opportunity for a 2nd or 3rd year Automotive Apprentice Technician to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
- Generous compensation structure.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and Development support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
As part of our team, your duties will include:
- General maintenance and services primarily on Toyota vehicles.
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Document and record all findings and inspection results in accordance with Company policies.
- General housekeeping and maintenance duties as necessary
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience inside & outside the classroom
- Level 2 or 3
- Be capable of dead lifting a minimum 50 lbs.
- Have a valid British Columbia driver's license.
- Be willing to follow policies and procedures as outlined in the operation of the Fixed Operations Department.
- Be committed to consistently delivering high quality level of customer service.
- Experience in a dealership setting is considered an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.