Assistant Service Manager
Destination Toyota Burnaby - Service Department is looking to expand their management team with an additional Assistant Service Manager!
As the Assistant Service Manager, you will:
- Work with our Dispatcher, oversee dispatching of repair orders effectively to appropriate technicians
- Perform Used Vehicle reconditioning (Estimating, opening and closing of repair orders)
- Work amongst Sales department to coordinate sales delivery promises (Accessories, business office products, etc)
- Ensure Technician efficiency and productivity goals are achieved
- Adhere and follow Company, and Toyota Canada, Policies and Procedures
- Assist in Customer Satisfaction situations
- Administrative duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced Service Department
- Understanding of vehicle maintenance and mechanics
- Previous knowledge of CDK
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to join our Service Department, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team is working hard to select the person with the right credentials for this position. We thoroughly review every candidate making sure all aspects of the applications are taken into consideration.
If selected to advance to the next step, we will contact you directly. In the meantime, feel free to check for new opportunities.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.