Body Shop Manager
Destination Toyota Burnaby is looking for a Body Shop Manager-Production to join their hard-working team. The candidate must be comfortable with performing supervisory duties in aspects of the Body Shop.
What Destination Toyota Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation plans!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.
- Proudly owned and operated family run auto group
- Fully developed and guided training, continuous mentorships, and a supportive team environment
- Loyalty rewards and benefits for long standing employees
- Long-term and accelerated career opportunities!
- Overseeing Production within the Collison Center; control and balance of Body and Paint repairs to ensure utilization of facility and productive team.
- Performing duties of an Estimator when required; Review generated estimates as necessary to ensure compliance and accuracy with Insurance policies and procedures.
- Submission of Estimates for approval to appropriate Insurance agencies when required.
- Create and/or oversee goals/objectives for the Collision Center to achieve sales, profits and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other department managers to review current performance, set future objectives and promotional activities for the Dealership.
- Handle customer inquiries, concerns, complaints that demand management's attention effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain positive and successful customer and internal employee relationships; ensure that customer expectations and promises are met and expectations exceeded.
- Maintain facility standards for cleanliness and organization.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly sales performance and internal records for tracking and reporting.
- Daily shop production meetings
- Quality control of in process and final product vehicles
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-4 years of Estimating experience.
- ICBC Express Certification
- Leadership ability to engage and motivate a dynamic team
- Strong client relation skills, with track record of developing and retaining long term relationships.
- High quality control standards.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, able to maximize efficiency, productivity, and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English fluency is required; ability to speak 2nd language (Mandarin/Cantonese) is an asset.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, knowledge of CDK, Audatex, and Mitchell software is an asset
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.