Internet Lead Manager
We are looking for energetic, lively, results-driven, and ambitious individuals to join our award-winning team!
Recognized as the #1 Toyota Certified New & Pre-Owned Dealership within British Columbia Destination Toyota Burnaby currently has an exciting opportunity for an Internet Lead Manager to join our growing team. As our Internet Lead Manager, you'll communicate daily with our customers while overseeing and managing all internet sales leads-average 300+ emails per month!
Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
- We provide a fully staffed and supportive management team that will provide complete oversight and guidance during our sales process.
- BEST competitive pay plans in the city
- FULL in-house Foundation Training and development support for new and experienced employees!
- FULLY stocked showroom inventory - 80+ PRE-OWNED & 200+ NEW
- Fully operating Detail, Body Shop, Parts, Service, Express and Drive-Thru Service Department.
- 20 Vehicle Sales Show Room Floor
- 4 Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Monitor and manage all inbound website leads while responding to all inquiries in a quick and timely manner
- Providing quotes on inventory pricing and availability in a proficient manor.
- Consistently promote and hold high regard to new business and contribute to Toyota Burnaby's customer base and referral network
- Maintain working knowledge of all vehicle products including pricing and dealership specials.
- Consistently maintain dealership's website ads (specifically about availability and vehicle information).
- Maintain focus on the customer experience through the sales process:
- Test drives
- Respond to inquiries
- Negotiating prices
- Explaining services, warranties and vehicle features
- Preparing vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer is provided full demonstration before leaving, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- MUST have previous sales experience in a related field and or similar sales position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English fluency is required.
- The ability to speak 2nd language (Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.).
- Have the ability to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Valid VSA License preferred but not mandatory.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
If this describes you perfectly, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.