Recognized as the #1 Toyota Certified New & Pre-Owned Dealership within British Columbia, our Destination Toyota Burnaby location provides the BEST opportunities and atmosphere for our associates to thrive in and we want YOU!
We are looking for energetic, lively, and ambitious individuals to join our award-winning team as a Product Advisor!
Destination Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
- We provide a fully staffed and supportive management team that will provide complete oversight and guidance during our sales process.
- BEST competitive pay plans in the city
- FULL in-house Foundation Training and development support for new and experienced employees!
- FULLY stocked showroom inventory - 80+ PRE-OWNED & 200+ NEW
- Fully operating Detail, Body Shop, Parts, Service, Express and Drive-Thru Service Department.
- 20 Vehicle Sales Show Room Floor
- 4 Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Sales of new and pre-owned vehicles, ensuring completion of all relevant documentation.
- Promote new business, and contribute to company's customer base and referral network.
- Maintain focus on the customer experience throughout the sales process; actively pursue high CSI results.
- Consistently and actively promote culture of exceptional customer service.
- Develop expert knowledge of all products and accessories, priced and key features of our new and pre-owned vehicles.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST have previous sales experience in a related field and or similar sales position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English fluency is required.
o The ability to speak 2nd language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Panjabi, etc.).
- Have the ability to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Valid VSA License preferred but not mandatory.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.