Sales Lot Manager
Recognized as the #1 Toyota Certified New & Pre-Owned Dealership within British Columbia, our Destination Toyota Burnaby location provides the BEST opportunities and atmosphere for our associates to thrive in and we want YOU!
Destination Toyota Burnaby is looking for a passionate, driven, organized and welcoming Sales Lot Manager individual who will embrace our Sales Lot and Sales Team!
- Provide coaching, leadership, and guidance throughout the Lot Attendant staff.
- Conduct performance reviews with lot staff
- Source and help with the onboarding process
- Liaise with Sales and Service department to coordinate overall functionality of inventory.
- Refresh new and used vehicle line-ups as required by Sales Department
- Ensure all demo vehicles are well maintained
- Manage and oversee lock up and keys of vehicles.
- Manage promotional material for showroom vehicles.
- Assist and prepare vehicles for delivery.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must have proven leadership ability to engage and motivate a dynamic team.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and response to changing priorities.
- Must hold a valid BC Driver's License and a clean driver's abstract.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Be able to work shifts, which may include weekends.
- Have a strong passion for customer service and high quality control standards.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
If you would like to be the next Sales Lot Manager at Destination Toyota Burnaby, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.