Recognized as the #1 Toyota Certified New & Pre-Owned Dealership within British Columbia, our Destination Toyota Burnaby location provides the BEST opportunities and atmosphere for our associates to thrive in and we want YOU!
We are looking for an energetic, lively, and ambitious Sales Manager to join our award-winning team!
Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
- We provide a fully staffed and supportive management team that provides complete oversight and guidance.
- BEST competitive pay plans in the city
- FULL in-house Foundation Training and development support for new and experienced employees!
- FULLY stocked showroom inventory - 80+ PRE-OWNED & 200+ NEW
- FULLY operating Detail, Body Shop, Parts, Service, Express and Drive-Thru Service Department.
- 20 Vehicle Sales Show Room Floor
- 4 Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay.
As our Sales Manager you'll:
- Direct, motivate and train sales team to achieve maximum results.
- Determine inventory needs, purchase vehicles, determine recondition requirements.
- Perform trade-in appraisals.
- Provide coaching and leadership on best sales practices to the sales team.
- Maintain positive and successful guest relationships, ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, assist with upper management requests, and other various duties that may arise.
What we need from you:
- Previous automotive Sales Management experience, minimum 2 years of more!
- The ability to demonstrate an aptitude for building team and guest relationships.
- Knowledge and working experience with One-Eighty, Dealersocket, CDK, and CRM software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
- Valid VSA license.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.