Destination Toyota Burnaby is currently seeking a Service Advisor to join our Service Department!
Our Service Department consists of 25 Service Bays, 2 Alignment Bays, a full Service Drive, and a fantastic team that is focused around our continued growth and customer satisfaction. Destination Toyota Burnaby also encompasses the Destination Collision Center, a full service Detail Department with 3 full detail bays, and all the features and amenities that truly make our facility a one stop shop for our valued guests.
Our ideal Service Advisor must be organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development within the group.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Preparation and completion of Repair Orders in accordance with Manufacturer and Company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Clear and accurate documentation of specific customer concerns and requests.
- Recommending repairs and maintenance services as necessary.
- Liaising with technicians to confirm status of repairs.
- Consistent and timely communication with customers to provide updates.
- Handle client concerns / misunderstandings with a polite, courteous, and high regard manner.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, efficient, and presentable work station
- Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Remain up to date on all Toyota University training courses
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 4-years' worth of experience in a Service Advisor role.
- Automotive knowledge required to effectively communicate with customers
- Superior customer service abilities
- Demonstrated CSI success
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite).
- Experience with CDK and X-Time is considered a valuable asset.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.