Destination Toyota Burnaby is currently seeking a full-time SERVICE CASHIER to join our busy Service Department!
Destination Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
We operate an environment that fosters teamwork and professional development among our associates. Our goal is to provide our staff with rewarding long-term careers and opportunities for growth in recognition of their hard work and efforts.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Generate the customer's bill using the dealership's computer system.
- Answer phone calls as necessary, field or direct inquiries.
- Receive payments in form of cash, credit card, or charge accounts.
- Cash control log, monitoring incoming cash flow.
- Work with department managers to keep up with new products and service offered by the dealership and any changes in price.
- Explanation of repair orders to customers as required.
- Refer customers who have additional questions to the service advisor, or manager as required.
What We're Looking For:
- Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with them, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be available to work a 4x10 shift - Monday - Thursday
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.