Service Greeter & Porter
Destination Toyota Burnaby is looking for both SERVICE GREETERS AND SERVICE PORTERS to join their fast paced, energetic, and amazing Service Department team!
Destination Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
We operate an environment that fosters teamwork and professional development among our associates. Our goal is to provide our staff with rewarding long-term careers and opportunities for growth in recognition of their hard work and efforts.
What you'll be doing:
As a Service Greeter your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers upon arrival to the service department
- Performing vehicle walk-around inspection and assessment
- Confirm basic vehicle information with customers - update any new information as necessary.
- Directing customers to the appropriate Service Advisor.
- Performing general cleanliness of Service Drive-through
- Arranging shuttle rides with as necessary
As a Service Porter your responsibilities will include:
- Perform multiple check in procedures on incoming vehicles.
- Install disposable seat covers, floor mats, and I.D tags in all the vehicles taken in for service.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Perform general cleanliness and maintenance of department and dealership grounds as required.
What we require for both roles:
- Be self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Provide exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid BC Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.