Destination Toyota Burnaby is currently looking for Service Greeters to join their busy Service Department!
- Greet customers upon arrival to the service department.
- Perform vehicle walk-around inspection and assessment.
- Confirm basic vehicle information.
- Direct customers to the appropriate Service Advisor.
- Ensure general cleanliness of Service Drive-Through.
- Direct customers and inquiries to the appropriate departments, as required.
- Arrange shuttle rides, as necessary.
- Refer customers who have additional questions to the service advisor, or manager as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with them, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be available to work shifts, which may include Saturdays.
- Valid BC Driver's License, able to provide driver's abstract.
If the above information suits you please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.