As the Service Porter, you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Greet and welcome service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Install disposable seat covers, floor mats, and I.D tags in all the vehicles taken in for service.
- Assisting other departments as necessary.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- General cleanliness and maintenance of department and dealership grounds as required.
- Vacuuming of vehicles and taking through car wash.
Qualifications & Requirements for the Service Porter role:
- You MUST be a self-motivated, independent, process driven and an amazing team player!
- Have the ability to process and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide exceptional organizational skills.
- Be available to work shifts, which may include Saturdays and Sundays.
- Provide an absolutely high regard for customer service… you ENJOY helping and interacting with clients.
- Have a valid British Columbia driver's license, with a clean driver's abstract.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.