Service Upgrade Specialist
Destination Toyota Burnaby is looking for a Service Upgrade Specialist to join the team!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be responsible for connecting with pre-existing service customers to discuss, recommend, and provide knowledgeable upgrading services for their existing vehicle.
- Drive traffic into the dealership by scheduling appointments with in-house Product Advisors.
- Promote new business and contribute to the company's customer base and referral network.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous Automotive Sales and or Assistant Sales Manager experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate must be a motivated, customer-focused and a results-driven individual.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities within a fast-paced environment; strong attention to detail is must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese is preferred
- Possess effective negotiation skills and a great deal of professionalism.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, knowledge of CDK is an asset.
- Valid VSA License preferred but not mandatory.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.