ICBC Claim Procedure 1-2-3
- Call 604-520-8222 to make an ICBC claim
- Advise ICBC that you would like Destination Burnaby Toyota to handle all of your repairs
- Contact our Collision Repair Department (1-888 659-7675) our ICBC coordinator at Destination Burnaby Toyota for an appointment.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. We understand it can be difficult to deal with a collision and want to make the process for restoring your vehicle to pre-accident condition easy and straightforward. You made no compromise on quality when you bought your Toyota, why compromise on repair? Entrust your vehicle's repair work to the quality Toyota dealer that you know.
Why should you insist on a Toyota quality repair through Destination Burnaby Toyota?
Customer Service - our staff are committed to taking care of YOU and your vehicle.
Factory-trained Technicians - we have the necessary knowledge, training and re-construction techniques to restore your vehicle to Toyota's high quality standards.
Repair Facility - we house advanced equipment in a clean and orderly facility; with trained technicians well-versed on manufacturing specifications and a thorough understanding of how your Toyota is built.
Toyota Genuine Parts - we only use genuine OEM parts that adhere to the highest standards of quality, durability and performance, designed to fit your vehicle's exact specifications.
11 easy steps to remember if you are ever in an accident
- Stop your vehicle if it is clear, safe and legal.
- Move the vehicle out of the traveled roadway, if it is clear, safe and legal. (In some states it is against the law to move the vehicle from the place where the accident occurred. Check the ordinance in your area.)
- Turn off the ignitions of the cars involved.
- Make a first aid check of all persons involved in the accident.
- Call the police and, if necessary, emergency medical services.
- Mark the scene of the accident with flares or retro reflective triangles.
- Gather the names* of all persons in the motor vehicles and people who witnessed the accident.
- Make a quick diagram of where the vehicle occupants were seated and indicate the vehicles' direction of travel and lane. Also note the date, time and weather conditions.
- Ask to see the other driver's license* and write down the number.
- Exchange insurance company information. DO NOT discuss "fault" or make statements about the accident to anyone but the police.
- Get a copy of the police report of the accident.