Financial Services Manager
As Toyota Canada's Presidents Award Winner and one of the largest Toyota retail outlets in BC, Destination Toyota Burnaby is looking for a Financial Services Manager to join their amazing team!
The ideal candidate must be motivated, customer-focused, very results-driven must have a passion for exceptional customer service!
Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
• FORECAST OF OVER 250-300 NEW & PRE-OWNED VEHICLES PER MONTH!
o FULLY stocked showroom inventory - 80+ PRE-OWNED & 200+ NEW
o 20 Vehicle Sales Show Room Floor
o 4 Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay.
• We provide a fully staffed and supportive management team that will provide complete oversight and guidance during our sales process.
• BEST competitive pay plans in the city
• FULL in-house Foundation Training and development support for new and experienced employees!
• Fully operating Detail, Body Shop, Parts, Service, Express and Drive-Thru Service Department.
• Present and counsel clients regarding the purchase of insurance, warranty, and maintenance products available for sale.
• Ensure the client understands every component of the sale.
• Accurately and justly represent the client with all financing providers.
• Work with the sales team to help close client sales.
• Research vehicle liens on trade-ins or dealer trades; verify all vehicles have correct titles, tax and lien information.
• Track and record sales performance accordingly.
• Prepare policy remittances and sales reports for management.
• Research and propose new ideas and business office products/concepts, pricing and presentation strategies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 1-year experience as a Financial Services Manager in an automotive industry setting.
• Strong client relation skills, with track record of developing and retaining long term relationships.
• Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, knowledge of CDK is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
o Ability to speak a 2nd language is an asset.
• Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities within a fast-paced environment; strong attention to detail is must.
• Effective negotiator and possess a great deal of professionalism.
• Valid VSA License preferred but not mandatory.
If interested, please submit your application to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "Financial Services Manager - Toyota Burnaby"
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.