Journeyman Automotive Technician
Destination Toyota Burnaby is seeking an experienced and fully licensed Journeyman Automotive Technician to join their group!
The ideal candidate must display a positive can-do attitude and have excellent communication skills while providing the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure! If you have relatable experience with our Toyota brand specifically-great! If not, any previous Automotive Technician dealership experience is an asset.
Toyota Burnaby Advantage:
• We provide a fully staffed and supportive management team that will provide complete oversight and guidance during our sales process.
• BEST competitive pay plans in the city
• FULL in-house Foundation Training and development support for new and experienced employees!
• FULLY stocked showroom inventory - 80+ PRE-OWNED & 200+ NEW
• Fully operating Detail, Body Shop, Parts, Service, Express and Drive-Thru Service Department.
• 20 Vehicle Sales Show Room Floor
• 4 Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay.
• Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Perform duties as outlined on repair orders and discuss status with service advisors.
• Diagnose and report existing conditions, and additional repairs (safety or service) to the appropriate parties.
• Document and record all findings accurately and to standards and communicate with Service Advisor.
• Road test vehicle(s) as required to identify concerns and ensure quality control.
• Remain updated on product knowledge, manufacturer updates, bulletins and recalls, and technical knowledge.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Be a Licensed (Red Seal) Journeyman Technician.
o Related Toyota brand experience is an asset.
• Previous dealership experience is an asset, relatable to the Toyota brand if possible.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
• Capable of dead lifting a minimum 50 lbs.
• Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite); experience with CDK
• Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.