Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle | Destination Toyota
What is a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
It may not be new, but the reputation never wears out.
A Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (TCUV) is, first and foremost, a Toyota. So you are starting out with a pre-owned vehicle that has the same quality and dependability that Toyotas are famous for when they are new. Every Certified Toyota must pass a rigorous 160-point quality assurance inspection performed by a factory-trained technician.
- Minimum 6-months / 10,000 kms Powertrain and Roadside Assistance coverage
- Warranty honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S
- 160-point quality assurance inspection
- Zero deductible
- Extensive mechanical and appearance reconditioning process
- 7 days or 1,500 kms exchange policy
- First free oil change
- CarProof® vehicle history reports
160-point Quality Assurance Inspection
To be Toyota certified, a pre-owned vehicle must have less than 140,000 kms on the odometer and be within 6 models years of age. Every Toyota Certified Vehicle undergoes a rigorous inspection of 160 individual checkpoints in these major categories:
- Vehicle Servicing
- Road Test
- Vehicle Exterior
- Vehicle Interior
24-Hours Roadside Assistance - when you certify your pre-owned Toyota, you have access to roadside assistance anywhere in Canada and US by calling 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (-888-869-6828).